Converge International was established in Australia in the 1960s to provide a range of assistance measures for Australian workplaces.
Converge International deliver services including:
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Training design and delivery
- Human resource consultancy
- Manager support
- Conflict resolution and mediation intervention
- Injury management and rehabilitation
Over the last 50 years, Converge International currently provides services to 800 Australian companies and organisations, providing millions of hours of support and services to millions of Australians.
Witnessing the deficits within Australian workplaces to cope with modern requirements, Reventure Limited was born and charged with the task of undertaking research and stimulating public debate about workplace transformation.